Friday, October 17, 2014

BRAND New Messy Bessies ARTplates Layered Templates 30% OFF PLUS Coupon Deal!





I am really excited!! I have just come out with a line of templates...well scratch that ..they are ARTplates! Yes!! Ever wonder just how they do it? Make those creatively arty, mixed media, art journal pages??? Well wonder no more!!! I have SIX brand new ARTplates in my store today on SALE 30% OFF! (You can also purchase them individually at 20% OFF!) And wait!! I have teamed up with Dana's Footprint Designs our CT's both worked with her new kit "Love Letters" and my two Messy Bessies ARTplate Bundles 1 & 2 and the results were absolutely STUNNING!!! So...we thought you all would enjoy both of these sooo if you purchase one (or both!) of my new Messy Bessies ARTplates Bundle 1 or 2 you will receive a coupon for an ADDITIONAL 10% OFF Dana's Footprint's "Love Letters" KIT OR BUNDLE (it is ON SALE for 30% OFF!)  You can check out her kit HERE -----> http://bit.ly/Danasfootprintdd  and you can shop for my new ARTplates (I even have Halloween ones!) HERE ----->  http://bit.ly/K4MgQL







Check out these amazing pages created by both of our CTs!





















1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can create short urls with Shortest and get dollars from every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.