Saturday, August 25, 2012

Created by Jill Scrap ~ New Kit at Digitals!


Loving Jill's portion of this!! Of course I made a ton and a half of layouts!!!  My son is home on R & R from his deployment in Afghanistan (although we don't get to see him because he is stationed in Germany so is home with his beautiful wife and daughter!) and I have lots of new pictures to scrap! I really need to make my daughter in law a book with all the layouts with her little family in it! Anyway, here is the kit....check my Created by Jill Tab for the layouts! 

Ok..here is the deal...as you can see above everything is on sale for this Create A Kit Event (CAKE) at Digitals HERE is the entire CAKE. And HERE are all Created by Jill Scraps Slices!

Here are the Slices ----->









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.