Monday, August 20, 2012

Outside the Box Design Studio ~ Sale ~ New Art Journal Kit

While I LOVE to scrap, I think I am really and truly an Art Journaller at heart. Outside the Box Designs was the first to ask me to be on her Creative Team when I just first started out with digital about a year ago. Since then I have submerged myself in the digital scrap and art journal world. I finally had something to do with all the pictures I have been taking of my kids for years and I have a way to express myself digitally without all the mess!!! So the bonus was two fold!

So with that being said, I love Outside the Box's new Art Journal kit Proof of Life! This was a really fun kit for me! Here is the preview and some pages that I did with this kit!



I loved this 50's like retro woman in this kit!!


Had to use her a couple times!!





Great kit!! You could even do traditional Scrap with it...which I should do :-)

Also...EVERYTHING is ON SALE!!! Yup...Check out this sale!


So go stock up your stash!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.