Friday, October 11, 2013

FREE SAMPLER...plus a COUPON!!

So I have been talking about my new kit. I really wanted to do something different than the typical Halloween kit. So one of my favorite horror story writers is of course Edgar Allen Poe. The man was a genius...insane but genius! 

I also wanted to make it a completely Art Journal Mixed Media kit as well. I don't want to alienate the scrappers that might like this kit either so I created a sampler that will be FREE in this week's newsletter at NutHouse Scraps!!! There is also a coupon in the the sampler that you can use to buy the whole kit (which will also be on SALE 35% off Sunday thru Tuesday. 

So here is what you have to do...go and LIKE NUTHOUSE SCRAPS
on Facebook. This way you won't miss out on any of their sales and you can grab my freebie that matches my new kit Macabre which will be out on Sunday Oct 13th!!! The freebie gives the kit a bit more scrap-ability.  Its hard to include flowers and cutsie things when the name of your kit is Macabre, which means: disturbing and horrifying because of involvement with or depiction of death and injury.... yeah I know...doesn't sound like a regular scrap kit right? 

This kit has been a labor of love. One because I love Poe, two because I love mixed media. Most of the things that are in this kit are ones that I painstakingly extracted in order to get the items that I wanted.  I wanted this kit to be dark and deep. I couldn't stop making papers...because I couldn't decide which direction I wanted to go in. So I think I have a little bit of something for everyone in there. 

So, here is a little preview of the kit, don't forget to LIKE 2CHMD on Facebook (I give away LOTS of freebies!) 

You can find me at NUTHOUSE SCRAPS and SOUTHERN COMFORT SCRAPS (and soon I will be someplace else as well...but you will just have to stay tuned to find out where!! I am VERY excited!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.