Sunday, September 1, 2013

Stuff to Scrap Road Trip Blog Train ~ FREEBIE!!!

Its that time again!! It's the first of the month can you believe it?  Where did the summer go?  Kiddos are back in school...well not mine yet..but in a few days but when we were down south we would have been in school for over a month now!

Have you "LIKED" us on Facebook yet??  Also you can check out my new store at Southern Comfort Scraps! 

This is my first time doing the Stuff to Scrap Road Trip....I absolutely LOVED the palette!! It is one that normally I wouldn't have chosen for myself but when I was done I was pretty happy with it!!







Here are the rest of the stops on the Road Trip!!








2CurlyHeadedMonsters Designs  <-------You are HERE













9 comments:

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.