Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Scrappin' Your Heart out Blog Train is leaving the station!!!! Check out my FREEBIE!

Soooo...I have a new kit!! Yup...this one is more "scrappy" than most of my kits...what can I say? I was in a scrappy mood!

This kit is a spin off of my Scrapping your Heart out Blog train submission!! Sometimes when I get a palette I like I just can't stop myself!! :-)

Now...for the kit..here is the deal...sssshhh I haven't told anyone yet but I just opened up a new store at Southern Comfort Scraps!! So I am letting you in on the deal, although I haven't "officially" had my grand opening yet!

Sooo if you would like to take a peek you can check us out HERE

The new kit Boys will be Boys has 10 papers and 25 accents!!



You can find this kit HERE


HEY! I almost forgot!!! Have you LIKED us on Facebook yet? I always have a freebie up, and you will be the first to know when new freebies are posted on my blog or Facebook and what new kits are going in the store!!! 

So of course the Scrappin Your Heart Out Blog Train Mini matches this kit perfectly!!!





Welcome to the Scrappin Your Heart Out August Blog Train

Here are the designers Who have participated this month

Please leave some love for their free creations when you download


You are here ---> 2 Curly Headed Monsters

Becky's Creations

Black Widow Creationz

Creative Scraps By Crys

Cajan Diva Scraps

Thank you and enjoy your download!!!







4 comments:

  1. Heartfelt thanks for such a great mini.. I have a 4 yr old grandson so my life is all about boys right now. So very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.