Sunday, September 15, 2013

New Kits in my store at Southern Comfort Scraps PLUS a 25% OFF Entire store!

Have I ever mentioned that I am a kit hoarder? Well I am!!! Because I just recently opened my store at Southern Comfort Scraps, I have found that I have quite a few kits that I have made (because I do blog and FB hops and can't seem to stop with a mini and end up with a full kit!) that I need to release!! So today I am actually releasing four, yup FOUR new kits in my Southern Comfort Scraps store...AND my entire store..including my CU/Commercial Use items are on sale from Sept 15-Sept30 25% OFF!

Ok...soooo to check out my store...go HERE----->  2CurlyHeadedMonsters Designs SCS

Here are the previews to the brand new kits that I just put in the store!

Harvest Time...matches my Facebook FREEBIE!!!


Facebook Freebie!

 Then check out this vintage-y feeling digital scrapbook kit! I love the soft plums, greens and creams!!!




Ok so I found this cute little mini that I made a little bit ago in one of my folders!!! I LOVE these colors together!!! 



I participated in the Stuff to Scrap blog train this month and I just loved the palette so much that I had to keep on going and ended up with this full sized Art Journal / Scrap kit!



SEE??  I told you I was a hoarder!!  I'm not even done yet! I have quite a few more kits to put in the store and I havent even finished with this month's blog trains yet!!! You can bet if I do a blog train that I will have a full sized kit to match!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.