Thursday, February 14, 2013

That's Mine Artistic Alliance with OSTB and Elysah's Art PLUS VOTING!

First...before I show you the new kit in the Outside the Box Shoppe I want to let everyone know that the

VOTING is up at Stuff to Scrap!!!  If you liked my kit please go and VOTE for me!!! You can VOTE for your THREE FAVORITES!!  CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!!!


Ok now that I have that out of the way....there is a new kit up in the Outside the Box Design Studio Shoppe!! I am totally in love with it!! It is called "That's MINE Artistic Alliance" with both the designer from Outside the Box and Elysah from Elysah's Art.   The kit is incredible!  I believe this is Elysah's first real designing gig, she makes incredible Art Journal pages, and is a wiz with photoshop!!! So I am so glad she got to do this collab!!

The kit includes tons of unique papers and elements and word art!! I dont even know how many pieces it has in it but its huge!!! Right now it is 20% off so it is a great time to grab it!!!

Ok here are the previews!!!


This is what I made so far with this!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.