Friday, February 15, 2013

Quick Page Exchange at GODigitalScrapbooking!!!


Hey!!! I soooo need a favor from everyone!!! See...the boss lady is away and left me in charge of the quick page exchange at GDS!! I REALLY want to do a great job, so I want to invite you all to come and participate!!!  See she made this AMAZING kit called"Looking Back"  It is ON SALE for 50% off!! (and thats the BUNDLE...I know Crazy Right?)  PLUS she has this huge coupon deal going on where if you spend $10 you get $3 off...the more you purchase the more you dollars you can get off the price!!!  So the BUNDLE which contains over 350MG of elements, papers, glitter alpha, and more will cost you only $7.50!  INCREDIBLE!  Here you have to check it out for yourself!! All the info is HERE ---->

Come join us!!! It will be so much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.