Saturday, November 17, 2012

Home for the Holidays by Created by Jill ~ My FREEBIE

I have been making layouts for this wonderful collab and made myself and my mom a new Timeline for Facebook!!! Everyone else is getting in the Christmas spirit already so might as well decorate my Facebook right?  So when I showed it to Jill, of Created by Jill Scraps she told me to put it on my blog as a freebie!! YAY!!! I love freebies! To be honest, I've never MADE one and given it away on my blog before so it is very exciting for me!!!

So this is what it looks like:



This is the smaller version (the zip has the full size)  Just bring this up in your photo editing program, grab a photo, stick it behind the graphics (the frames are transparent but you cant tell on here) so you can personalize it yourself. You can also add some text if you want!!! When you save it make sure you "save it for the web" so it will be fast on your timeline!

So you can grab this Facebook Timeline HERE.  Of course it is for personal use only.

You can get the full collab Home for the Holidays at The Studio.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.