Saturday, June 23, 2012

New Template Series Coming from Created by Jill Scraps

I have recently discovered templates. Normally I do all my layouts myself, just from my brain with possibly things for inspiration. Sometimes I just get "stuck" though and end up with layouts that look similar, so I have found that templates can really help you out of a jam...plus they are a snap because all you have to do is grab the kit you want to use and plunk everything in....easy peasy!!!

Created by Jill Scraps is coming out with a series of templates to help you do just that!!! They are going to be called "Inspire Me" and the first template in the series is already in her store at Stuff to Scrap!!! Check out "Inspire Me Template #1"  It is ONLY $1.99!!! You can use it over and over again, customize the shadows, move the elements around...the sky is the limit!!

Here is what Jill had to say about this template: Need a little inspiration go get those creative juices flowing?  Introducing the first template from my up-and-coming "Inspire Me" series!  Includes 1 -  12 x 12 template in .psd, .tif & seperate png files.  The .psd file includes dropshadows that you can customize to your liking or use as is!  Personal Use, S4H & Commercial Use Friendly!  Please read the enclosed TOU for details.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.