Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dreams and Wishes by Created by Jill Scraps




I have to say this is one of my favorite kits....you can't really tell in the preview how beautiful the colors and the elements are, the preview just doesn't do this kit justice!  I loved making layouts for this kit. I did it a while ago...when this was released at Stuff to Scrap, and now that it is being released at GDS, and I am uploading my layouts to my gallery there, I realize just how much I love this kit, so I'm thinking I need to make more layouts!!! My only wish with this kit..is that it was bigger!! Maybe she will make us an add on?  Hint hint!!!  Right now it is ON SALE at GDS for 30% OFF!! So grab it at a great price...you won't be sorry! I promise!!! 

You can get it ---------------------------> HERE

Ohhh and did I mention that you get a FREE Facebook Timeline Cover..made by yours truely! :-)

Normally I post my layouts I make with a kit under the designers tab, but I am going to post them here because I just love them. I love the pictures I took with my daughter. It was the first set with my new camera (my Cannon Rebel) and my first time using actions to clean up the pics...so I am very happy with them!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.