Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm a New CT Member of Daybreak Scraps!! YAY!

I'm very excited! I am a new member of Daybreak Scraps!!  I love working on creative teams as we get first look at kits coming out...it is almost like Christmas!!! We also get the kits for free in exchange for making layouts and promoting the products, which I love to do it is so much fun. I get to work with and meet alot of really nice people as well!!!

Daybreak Scraps just started moving in at Go Digital Scrapooking (one of my fav sites!) so here are the kits there so far!!



Oh Boy is a great kit for all those little boy layouts!! You can check out the layouts that I did with this kit


I love the color palette in Sweetest You! I am working on layouts now!!! They will be soon posted under the DayBreak Scraps tab!

What I Love About You is a beautiful kit!! I love the shades of green in this!! I am working on layouts for this one as well and will post them soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.