Monday, June 4, 2012

Bursting with Color by Created by Jill Scraps

I have been collecting Created by Jill Scraps kits it seems like forever now! I love her kits, they are always jam packed with papers and elements and with very vivid colors. Even when the kit is a mini, I always seem to be able to make quite a few layouts out of a mini kit!!

Her new kit Bursting with Color is no exception to the rule!!! Even after releasing the kit she has come up with an extra Mini Kit,  an Alpha (which contains TWO Alphas!) and an Extra pack of papers!

If you aren't a member of Go Digital Scrapbooking you really should become a member!! Jill always seems to have some sort of freebie going on there, usually about once a week and with Bursting with Color, she had the mini kit for FREE one day and then the extra pack of papers for FREE another day!!

Check out my Created by Jill Scraps Tab to see all my layouts with this kit plus I have been working thru my stash of her kits...I am bad, I do this alot where I see a kit I just have to have and buy it but then don't scrap with it. Which I know is dumb, but I cant let a pretty kit go by!!!

Here are the Bursting with Color Kits!

The Full Kit

The Mini Add On

Alphas

Extra Paper Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.