Sunday, January 8, 2012

ATC ~ Artist Trading Card Fun

I have been working on a lot of things lately. Trying to finish up some challenges at sites I have never posted at before. I am usually addicted to GDS but find that I am getting braver about posting. I actually posted three ATCs at Deviant Scrap and they got really good comments..so thats a plus!!! 

Here are a couple that I posted. Just for fun!

When I saw this little altered doll by NB CrowAbout Designs (Courageous Me Kit), it reminded me of all the people that go to Walmart in their PJ's!! Personally I have never gone ANYWHERE but possibly the mail box in my jammies...but hey to each their own.

These next two are also made with elements from NB CrowAbout Designs kit Courageous Me (found at DeviantScrap)


I have quite a few more but many of them are made with the new workshop materials from Outside the Box Design Studio.  The workshop isnt starting until Feb 1st, but am so glad that I got to see the materials early!!! Benefit of being one of her CTs!  So of course I already have two pages made, two quick pages made along with several ATCs.  We will also be having a blog train as well at the end of the month so that should be fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.