Friday, December 9, 2011

Merry and Bright Layouts

So, I am taking the intermed class for Photoshop Elements. I have version 9, of course I bought it five months before they released 10...but thankfully the only real difference is text paths, which I would have liked but oh well!!!

Tonight I am learning how to make brushes. I havent much used brushes, although everyone tells me that they are great and alot of fun. I need to add some new elements to my layouts. I kind of always think my layouts look the same...that I go to the same style every time...and I dont want to do that.

I bought this kit Andrea Gold's Merry and Bright at Go digital Scrapbooking which is my favorite scrapbooking store online! Everyone is so nice and I love their challenges and forums!!

So this is what I made tonight (I am stalling because I dont really want to learn about brushes!)


I loved the bright colors with this kit!!!


I am thinking I may have to do the word art challenge before I get down to business with my brushes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.