Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My first background

While I should be in bed...I am here, making a background for the PSE Class I am taking!!! I used the brush that I created in the previous lesson, and the assignment was to play with the different options that the brushes have and created a background. So I started out with my tree brush, a green background and white for my brush. I had every intention of making a Christmas background...well I got distracted by all the shiney buttons on my PSE and one thing led to another and this is what I ended up with...my tree brush is in there..but you cant really tell its a tree any more.



For my first background I dont think it came out too bad. I mean its not WOOOW WEEEE!!! I gotta have that background...after all it started with a TREE.  But for a first attempt it isnt too bad. Either way I think I am getting the hang of this whole brush thing. Next assignment is creating a layout and using  brushes with all their many options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.