Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I'm a Kit Creating Freak!!! SIX new Kits in my STORE!


Hi Everyone!!! This has been a CRAZY month!!!  I don't even know where to start!!! First of all I entered the Next Designer's Contest at The Studio. I think I did pretty well. I won one of the public polls and was very happy with all the votes I received in the other polls! Thank you to everyone who voted!!!

Ok so in my store I have a TON of new things because I was a creating fool last month!!! I was sick all summer and had surgery about 4 weeks ago so I was feeling much better than I had in a LONG time!!! So released today are these beauties:


Check out Morning Mist a brand new Vintage  






Boy's World GoDigitalScrapbooking's monthly Mixology is ON SALE 40% OFF at only $1.20 per mini kit!! I made 4 this month!!! All Vintage boy!!! 




It's that time again where all the kiddos are Back in School!!! Check out my new Vintage back to school kit! 






 It is also officially FALL here in the US! The leaves are changing and its getting colder. Personally it is my most favorite time of the year!! It is just beautiful where I live!!

This new kit Autumn Art  is perfect for your jumping in the leaves, pumpkin picking photos!!



You can check it out HERE!

And finally! My Moody Babies Collection!!! These are the kits I created for the Next Designer's Contest at The Studio! They were so much fun to make!! I have added them to my store incase you missed them when they were available during the contest and have combined them into a great money saving BUNDLE as well!!!












*Kiss*


Happy Creating!! I hope you enjoy everything I have created for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.