Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend Sale 40% OFF 2CurlyHeadedMonsters Designs at GDS



As a Granddaughter of a WWII Vet, a Wife of a Veteran who was deployed in combat 9 times, a Mother of Veteran who has been deployed 3 times so far and a member of the military community who has watched so many loose someone in their family, the friends we have lost and so many of our Wounded Warriors who continue to fight daily, I find the need to continually make people aware of the sacrifices that our military makes on a daily basis (I just can't help myself). Memorial Day is a day for remembrance for those who gave their lives for us to be able to live the lives that we live.  It seems almost silly to me to be having a "sale" like the rest of the retail world when Memorial Day or Veterans day comes around each year because these days mean so much more to me than that.  I am so proud of my soldiers and our military and our veterans is one of those issues where I proudly jump jump on my soap box to defend and honor. So if someone seeing my ad for this Memorial Day Sale makes someone stop and think of one of our military members then that makes me very happy.  So for the Memorial Day weekend May 21st thru May 27 2CurlyHeadedMonsters Design's Store is 40% OFF of everything...no exclusions.  Thank you...and thank YOU to all of our soldiers past and present, your sacrifices are truly meaningful and appreciated by me. http://bit.ly/K4MgQL

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can create short urls with BCVC and receive $$$$$$ for every visit to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.