Friday, March 7, 2014

March Group Therapy is now on SALE at DigiScrap Addicts! Check out my Steampunk Collection "Anticipation"


So its that time again!!! I really love participating in DigiScrap Addicts Group Therapy. It challenges me as I don't have any control over the palette or theme and have to really think of a direction I want to go in that stays within that parameter. 

This month I will admit I was kind of nervous about the color palette. I love dark colors but at first I thought it was an odd combination but then once I got to working with it I really liked how it looked together!

You can shop at my DSA Store HERE

There are 8 Packs that you can purchase individually at $1.20 each OR you can grab the bundle which gives you the best savings!!! 






















Told ya my CT was AMAZING!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.