Monday, November 25, 2013

Exciting News!! Coming Soon!! My NEW Store! DigiScrap Addicts


So I am VERY VERY Excited!!! Starting in December I will participating in DigiScrap Addict's Group Therapy!! Why am I so excited?? Have you SEEN the line up of Designers there?? The Best of the Best from all over the world of digi scrap!!! Created by Jill Scraps, Altered Amanda (formally Outside the Box Design Shoppe), Jen Yerko, Courtney's Digi Scrap, Wendy Page, Nibbles Scribbles, Just Jaimee, Kathryn Estry, Angie Kovac, Craft-tastrophic, Sus Designs, Just Me, Digital Scrapbook Ingredients and last but certainly not least Christine Smith ~ Ownder of DigiScrap Addicts!! And then there is ME in that line up...so now you can SEE why I am so excited!!!

So it will be available December 1st, and here is a sneak peak just to get you wondering what is in store for you and believe me...I have seen ALL of the packs, you definitely will not be disappointed..and the best part is the PRICE..seriously, these top designers, pick your packs at an incredible price..cant go wrong there!!

Don't forget to "LIKE" us on Facebook!! That way I can remind you when to get in there and get your packs!!! 

Ok...soo now on with the preview!



1 comment:

  1. Very exciting news! I love your work and you'll be a great addition to the site.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.