Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Dear Santa...I can explain!! WIN my new Art Journal BUNDLE for FREE!!!


I am VERY excited to announce that I am FINALLY finished with my Holiday Christmas Kit! I was kind of dragging my heels on creating one as I sometimes feel that there are just so many out there and that they are all a bit predictable. So I set off on my adventure to find fun accents along with tossing in a few traditional ones but giving them a twist.  My goal was to make it different but make the kit so that it could be used for Art Journaling, Mixed Media along with traditional scrapbook.  I am feeling confident that I have met that goal just by the sheer amount of pages my wonderful CT has been creating! Every time I check our group there is a new one posted!!! Of course they are brilliant and I am always amazed at what they do with my kits!

So...I thought, well its Thanksgiving, Black Friday is coming up....of course there will be amazing sales at NutHouse Scraps...but I will tell you about that later!!!  Anyway, my internet is terrible so it is taking me FOREVER to get this kit into the store, so while I was sitting here waiting I thought, hmmm I wonder if I should do a contest!!! I have never done one before....so why not! 

So here is the deal. Starting NOW....if you would like to win my brand new...not even all the way in the store bundle...yup BUNDLE "Dear Santa...I can explain" which comes with : 60 elements, 18 papers, 6 mini collages, and 10 word art...all you have to do is go and 


and then Like, SHARE the post with your friends and leave a comment that says "I shared!"! 


Sooo very simple!!! The contest ends on Friday November 29th at Midnight...I will then randomly choose a winner with one of those random number picker doo-hickies!
The winner will be announced Saturday Nov 30th!!! 

Good luck!!

It is definitely not your "traditional" holiday kit!! You can grab my other designs in my store : 2CurlyHeadedMonsters










by Lou Anne


by Merethe


by Tamie


by Tamie


by Tamie




by  Birdee


By  Lou Anne




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.