Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Creative Team Member Call!!! Come be on my CT!



I am looking for a few creative people to add to my CT!!!  I am looking for Art Journalers...even if you have never AJ before and would like to give it a try, I am open to that as well!!! I know many don't know where to start! I also have many traditional scrap kits along with many of my kits can be used for either!!  I think I have a unique style, I kind of just do my own thing so thinking outside of the box is a plus!! The ladies I currently have on my team are amazing and are so very helpful to everyone! 

Basically I am looking for someone (more than one!) that loves to scrap/art journal, use mixed media etc who will create pages for two to three kits a month. I never have any specific amount that I do a month, as I do many Blog trains which are totally optional but you still get the mini kit for free!!!  I am looking for people who will post their layouts with links to my store in the open galleries, in facebook groups, on their blog...etc. 

Please contact me at the email above if you are interested!!! Send along a link with your favorite gallery of your work, a little bio about you, let me know if you are a scrapper, art journaler, mixed media artist, or if you would like to try art journaling...whatever!! We are totally open here and love to help people spread their wings and try new things creatively!!! 

Hope to hear from you soon!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.