Saturday, June 1, 2013

New Artist Trading Card Kit "Yes! I I Play with Dolls!" PLUS a Facebook Freebie!

So I am very happy to announce that June 1, 2013 my new kit "Yes I play with Dolls" will be released!!! It is  an Artist Trading Card kit (meaning all the papers are 2.5 x 3.5 and accents are the prefect size!) and ATCs are one of my favorite mediums of mixed media both digitally and when I create with paper!!!

Check out my preview!




This kit comes with 10 unique ATC sized Papers and 35 Accents!! So many possibilities!!
You can find it in my STORE

Here are a few incredible examples of some ATCs:

(May take a minute to load)

By Birdee of Birdee's Nest Designs



By Birdee of Birdee's Nest Designs

By Amanda of Outside the Box Design Shoppe


 By Vicki of Dana's Footprints Digital Designs

All of these are by Marci one of our CT members!








But I'm not done yet!!! You can snag this FREEBIE on my FACEBOOK  page! Just LIKE us to grab this and each freebie we post for each new kit!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.