Saturday, November 3, 2012

Exciting News for Outside the Box Design Studio!!

I am VERY excited to announce that Outside the Box Design Studio now has it's own SHOPPE!! YAY!  You can hit the shoppe HERE but don't forget to check out the forum!! There is a bunch of GREAT challenges going on..which gets you free product..yup I said FREEEEE my favorite shade of shopping!  I am hosting a challenge called "Just My Type" where I give you a choice of a few sayings and a couple of fonts and then YOU come up with an amazing art journal page or ACT!! Everyone gets a participation bonus which is shown on the challenge page!!!

Here is MY submission:



There are many other unique challenges for you to try your hand at such as :  "Yup I made this!" "Word Up",
Thank You Very Much Challenge , and "The Best Of Me"



There is also the big Contest: So you think you can Art Journal??

I know that Art Journaling can be a little scary for people who have never tried it, but truly there are no rules you just create how you feel. There are no right or wrong ways....everyone's is unique!!! So come give it a shot!! You can get all these posting bonuses and build up your stash! I promise once you do one, you wont be able to stop!!!

Right now I am working with this brand new in the shoppe kit called "Flea Stylin'"  I am in LOVE with this kit!!!  You can go and grab it right now because it is ON SALE!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.