Monday, October 1, 2012

I'm a Horrible Blogger!

I know I know! I stink at this!!! I always try to get to it but I just never do!!! So of course there are tons of new things going on!! Check out over on the left side...you can see all my new layouts...click on any one of them and you can get the link for the kit I made it with!!!

Lets see what is new?  Seriously, I have made so many layouts for Patty B Scraps but always forget to post about it here!!! So...I think I am just going to do an all Patty B Scraps post!!  Patty is a new designer and is a kit making machine!!! She's only had her store open for a couple months and has quite a few kits!! Check out these great previews!


















1 comment:

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.