Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kits by Created by Jill Scraps

Created by Jill Scraps has long been a favorite of mine, so being on her Creative Team is just awesome for me!!! I get to get her kits for free in exchange for me creating layouts and posting my layouts for others to see. Perfect combination as far as I am concerned!!! Since I have come into the game late, and have a ton of her kits that I had just bought because I loved them and hadn't had a chance to scrap with yet ( I do this ALOT when I see kits that I just love!) So I am going to try to get thru them so everyone can see all the wonderful designs!!! For mothers day check out this beautiful kit For Mom



What I love about this kit is the range of colors. They go together, yet you can created different pages that don't even look like they came from the same kit!!! Click on my Created by Jill TAB to see what I made with this and other Created by Jill kits!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.