Friday, February 24, 2012

Digi Deborah Kits at Funky Playground

I've been lazy!! I haven't been posting to my blog! I have made a million gagillion layouts but haven't uploaded them in forever!!!!  So I guess I better get too it!!!!  Digi Deborah Designs is now exclusively at Funky Playground Designs.  She has some beautiful kits and they are always priced great!!!! I'm not sure what I have uploaded lately so I am just going to upload a ton of that I did lately!!!!

But before I do that...she has a Mini Mania coming out which is a huge collection of Mini Kits...which you will see the layouts I did with these kits....so this is definitely one you want to put on your list to pick up~~



Ok...now here are MY layouts!!!! Everything I used is in this Mini Mania kit....plus there are some tha I havent made a layout with...but this will give you some ideas!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.