Monday, January 9, 2012

Ok so I am Addicted to Digital Scrapping & Art Journalling!

Just finished my "Decorate your Desktop Challenge" at GDS. I already did one once this month for my mom before I left NY...she wanted something with all the kids on it.

Here is the one I did for her:


I dont normally do "pretty" but I really liked how this came out!!!

So I did one for myself, I used a kit called MudPies and Finger Paint by Outside The Box Design Studio.


I think it came out pretty cute!!!

I also fell in love with a kit from Eena's Creations that I got at Deviant Scrap called "All the Small Things" and used it to created these. (There are also element in these layouts from TumbleFish Studios and Beth Rimmer, both of which can be found at Deviant Scrap, but there are also elements in them from Lisa's Altered Art and Itkupilli)

Come Dance with Me


Sitting Pretty


and In my Younger Days




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by Sarah Bryan using digital supplies by 2 Curly Headed Monsters Designs.